Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Dior foundaton review!!

 
 
Hello,
I recently purchased the Dior Star skin foundation which I believe is the newest of their foundations. Dior for me was always a brand that I have admired but never ventured into since I am a student and don't have that money to spend. But it was after exams and my wonderful grandparents gave me some money and told me to spend it wisely and on something I've always wanted, So basically a bit of Dior makeup, in which I picked up the Foundation and bronzer, which is officially my favourite bronzer ever!!!

Now anyway onto the review, the colour math of this foundation is perfect although they did do a skin match in store. The coverage is high but gives a natural feel to your look, basically its not a cakey foundation. The lasting is honestly incredible, I wore this at my prom from about 5 0clock on the Saturday till 1 pm on the Sunday and it was still holding up and making my skin look flawless.
This foundation is my new holy grail ( yes its taken over from bare minerals, shocking I know).
If you are looking to spend a bit more money on an amazing foundation then I would highly recommend it, but a good high street dupe is the Max factor 3-in-1 foundation.
I believe the foundation is around £30-35 pounds.
I will defiantly be repurchasing.

What's your favourite foundation?

M x

Social:
Twitter:https://twitter.com/Marthar0se
Instagram:https://instagram.com/marthar0se/

No comments:

Post a Comment