Popular Posts

Thursday 2 July 2015

'Relax and Unwind'

 
Hello,
 
So my mother and I went away for a few days, well she surprised me with a post exam trip to a health spa. The spa is called 'Ragdale Hall' ad I believe its in the east midlands (uk).
As soon as you walked into the hotel this relaxed vibe just surrounded you, not one person was in full on clothing, it was a nightgown city. I loved the spa area with the candle pool, Salt bath, thought room etc.
I took full advantage of the available treatments, hammock, cakes (oops), coffees, shops, spa rooms, gym(yes I did go in there) 
 
The whole idea of the hall is for you to relax and unwind, they encouraged you to take a step ff your phone and enjoy your surroundings, so my phone was kept in my room at all times (apart from taking a few photos).
The food was incredible, with a choice of vegan cakes, to steaks, I was defiantly satisfied.
I was by far the youngest person there with the minimum age being 16, I didn't feel intimidated though everyone was so friendly and lovely.
I would defiantly go back if I could.
 
Martha
x
 
social
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment