Popular Posts

Tuesday 22 July 2014

MY NATURAL EVERYDAY MAKEUP PRODUCTS .

 
With this hot summer weather , the last thing we want is to be sweating and our makeup to run ! 
I don't know about you but i love wearing natural tones but still looking like you've made some sort of effort . This makeup look is really pretty and summery . I have been wearing it a lot recently .

Before I apply my makeup I always moisturise , to ensure
my skin will be looking fresh and glowing . These two creams work in two diffrent ways ; the simple cream just does what a moisturiser should do and make your skin soft , but the tea tree helps fight spots , which is really handy . 
I then  apply my  'Maybelline dream fresh BB cream '  this BB cream is perfect as it contains SPF ( 30) protecting you from the sun . BB cream for me is a favourite as it's light on the face , and for summer you don't want to be wearing a heavy load of makeup .


 I then use my 'Clinique ' blush and just put it on the apples
 of my cheeks bringing it up to my cheekbones . I love love love this blusher as it also contains a hi-
lighter , the colour is so pretty  , it is a but more expensive ( I got it in a gift set )  but it's lasted me for ages .
I then apply my 'Clinique ' eyeshadow , I use the champagne colour . I find that eyeshadow just makes you look a lot more alive and awoken . This palette is just natural tones .


 I then line my waterline with the nude 'Rimmel scandals eyes ' eyeliner , scandal eyes have always been my go to eyeliners as they last for ages they are really inexpensive and they stay on all day .



This mascara is my favourite as it's compact and the wand has a top last and a bottom last brush , so it's spilt half and half .


Finally I put some of my 'Clinique lipstick in rose' this colour isn't to vibrant and is perfect for a everyday look , it also moister uses your lips . 


That's my natural look , very simple and quick to do if your in a rush I only takes me about 5-10 minutes . 



https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12606169





https://www.bloglovin.com/ne0nshine

No comments:

Post a Comment