Popular Posts

Monday 11 August 2014

My holiday favourites / essentials

 So recently I have been on holiday to the sunny Antigua (( well also there was a storm but let's just say it's sunny okay )) . Going to a hot climate always means I get the chance to try out new products , which is always exciting .  
These are some of the products that I was loving on holiday ...

The calcot manor products have always been a favourite of mine as they are inexpensive and help improve your skin. This dry body spray is what I used every night , it moisturises your skin and smells amazing . I could feel a massive improvement in my skin once I used this product . One squirt of this spray can go a long way .

 Another thing I loved was this matrix oil treatment for my hair . As I was in the sun and sea a lot my hair got dry very quickly so about 2 times a week I would use this as a overnight treatment . In the morning I felt a vast improvement . My hair was soft and smooth .

Hair products were the main things that I took with me on holiday. Aussie have always been my favourite shampoo and conditioner brand as I always find that my hair is fuller and softer . I saw this product in boots and of course purchased it . Yet again Aussie haven't let me down , this product is so easy to apply into your hair and smells amazing. I will be purchasing this product again . 
Facial products are always hard for me to find as I have really sensitive skin causing some products to leave me with rashes , which isn't good . This exfoliating facial scrub was literally my favourite thing , it made me feel refreshed and left my skin feeling soft all day .
I always struggle with eye product and water ,its  like a battle between the pair and the makeup seems to loose quickly ! But .... This 'vintage 3blush  eyeshadow' lasted all day ( I mean that ). It's such a lovely colour and makes you look awake , aswell as giving your eyes a little shimmer . It's so easy to apply as it's just a swipe across your eyelids . 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment