Popular Posts

Thursday 21 August 2014

Rimmel 'wonderFULL' mascara review



Rimmel have just produced another mascara , and it would be wrong of me to not try it out . I have always been a big fan of Rimmel but mainly for they're eyeliners and found danios powder. When it comes to mascara recently I haven't been trying new things I've been sticking to my favourites of the Clinique 'high impact ' and the soap and glory mascara. 
I was in my local town , and stopped by boots , this mascara was on promotion and I recall it havering £2 off the price , so I purchased it for £5.99 , which for a mascara is quite cheap . I have found a new firm favourite in this mascara . It last all day without a doubt . Inside the mascara formula is argan oil in , causing it to soften your lashes . It doesn't clump together , this is one of my biggest issues when I buy mascara , but this one expands them to a reasonable size making your eyes look bolder and brighter . Finally this mascara isn't bulky , by this I mean it does feel like your wearing mascara . 
I would recommend this mascara if your hunting for a new one , I will defiantly repurchase this over and over ( unless I come across a new favourite ) but this is a firm favourite of mine . Rimmel never let me down with they're products .

No comments:

Post a Comment