Popular Posts

Saturday 23 August 2014

Going out outfit // OOTD

So I have never really done a fashion post . This year I've tried to get out of my comfort zone of leggings and baggy tops and bland colours . I have been going out in more adventurous colours like yellow . But  today I really liked my outfit that I was going shopping in today so I thought I'd share it with you . All of these items are from Miss Selfridge ,I don't recall buying these products to recently , I think I got them march / April time .  I have tried to find he products but they seem to have gone , but I have found the same style but different colour which I'm in love wit<  Coat is from > these longline coats are perfect for any season of the year , although I brought mine for £69  I feel like it was worth the money and I prefer spending abit more money on a item made of good materials than a cheap item that won't last . This year I've tried to get out of my comfort zone
My play suit I'm in love with it's got the monochrome vibe to it , which I'm addicted to .the orange belt gives it a nice touch . The fabric is extremely good quality , it's in the middle of not too thick and not too thin material so it's perfect for any season as in the autumn/ writer season you can pair it with tights . The top half is high necked and the bottom isn't too short . The suit is super flattering on your figure .
 I can't find the play suit on the webpage but I have seen it in the stores and I know it's gone down in price , so if you see it I'd recommended it .


My boots are from amazon and are simple military boots , they have lasted ages , weren't expensive at all . I wouldn't say they were the comfiest shoes but for £15 you wouldn't expect high quality comfort . 

So this is what I'm wearing , I'm interested to hear your suggestions of how you'd style this outfit . Or if you have ideas of what I could purchase . Leave your comments down below . 

Boots

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you for a Liebester Award.

    Check http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12721023

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much .
      http://ne0nshinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-nominated-thank-you.html

      Delete
  2. Hey! I have also nominated you for a Liebster Award :)
    Love your blog a lot!
    http://thewonderlandstyle.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much , this means a lot .
      http://ne0nshinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-nominated-thank-you.html

      Delete