Popular Posts

Sunday 31 August 2014

August favourites

Hello it's me again ,
I've never done a favourites post but I have found loads of new products that I have been loving and I wanted to share with you. This favourites will include fashion , beauty and music .so let's get on with it ...
Fashion 

The only major fashion item that I've been loving is these block wedged sanders from primark.
I have to admit I rarely shop in primark but I saw these shoes and fell in love , I was going to purchase the ones in topshop that were exactly the same but overpriced . I have been wearing these everywhere m they're so comfty and well made , and yeah I love them .

Beauty

So I have found loads of new beauty products whether it's for your skin or makeup and I would recomend all of these products .



The first beauty item is the bourjous mega liner . When it comes to eyeliners I'm very picky but I saw this and gave it a try and it's amazing , it's so light it has a curved pointed pen bit , perfect for the winged eyeliner and it last all day without smudges !!



Next is my Rimmel 'wonderFULL' mascara , I've already written a review about it  -> Rimmel review 
So I won't go on , but it makes your eyes look bigger and it last all day with just one appliance .


                                       


The collection eyebrow palette , I never have really brought eye powers for my brows , I've had pencils but my eyebrows are already quite defined , so I tried this and it's amazing. It just gives you that extra something to your eyebrows to make them bolder . I am defiantly a girl who always includes a eyebrow routine when going out . So I would recommend this .






Next is this body butter from superdrug , this has been amazing , it swells like HEAVEN . This body butter is the cherry and macadamia and tbh I only brought it for the smell at first but since wearing it my skin feels smoother and umm smells nicer . Plus it's not expensive i think it was like £3 and a 
little bit goes along way !!





Face masks, in the past face masks would if been the last things I would of purchased just because my skin is so sensitive that I just end up with no decent result apart from a red face . But these ones from superdrug have been working for me as it says they're for sensitive skin . I have to admit I've only tried two so whether they all are correct for my skin is a diffrent story , but they leave my skin feeling soft and clean .
So they where all my beauty favourites , now I'm going to tell you about my top 3 songs of August


Number 1 . Shawn Mendes - Show You   ; Show you 


                                       Number 2. Jessie J , Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang Bang bang


                                       Number 3. Mike Dignam - Great escape ; Great escape  
                                                                                  •

So these where my august favourites , I'm going to try and do monthly favourites from now on , I hope you enjoyed this post .
Comment below your favourites that I could try out . 

It you could all go subscribe to my new YouTube channel I would love  it -my channel



No comments:

Post a Comment