Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 August 2014

How to style a simple skater // autumn winter style


Hello everyone, 
So I was rummaging through my wardrobe , sorting out clothes and came across my miss selfridge oxblood skater skirt . As we are approaching autumn I thought it be fun to style up this skater skirt . I have got more autumn winter styling post to come .
Autumn and winter are my favourite time's of the year , I just enjoy layering and being cosy .I got this skirt about a year ago at the Oxford street shop .  I have no clue if they have it in stock but I'm sure most shops sell skater skirts .

Style 1


With this I used my oxblood , HM top with a dolly bow on . This top is very light so I thought in the cold weather you'd need a extra layer so I pared it with my Laura Ashley jacket and a little bowler  hat .[ Hat ] . This outfit is very casual but stylish .

• Style 2 •



I styled this as a bit more dressy casual , my top is from wallis , it has a jeweled neckline with I love !! I tucked the top into the skirt to give it a baggy look and tied a simple black ribbon around the waistline . 

•Style 3•
I just love this jumper so much , it's great quality fabric , it's super cosy and comfty . I got it from http://www.adolescentlifestyle.com , they aren't a big brand but I will defiantly purchase more jumpers from them . I love jumpers with wordings on , it makes an outfit look fun . 

These are my 3 different ways of styling a skater skirt . Leave a comment below telling me how you'd style a skater skirt , I'm interested to here your ideas !!


Oh and by the way THANK YOU for 100 followers on Bloglovin' @ neonshine . I know it may not be a lot to some but I've had this account for only a little while and it's nice to know you guys like my blog . 

I have just set up a YouTube and I will be posting videos hopefully so please subscribe to me https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC31IPY2QCmBkBOGgpzFD1bw

2 comments: