Popular Posts

Thursday 25 September 2014

my Autumn / Winter Eyeshadow picks



Hello,
So today I'm going to tell you about my personal favourite makeup item ; Eyeshadows. I don't know what it is about them but they can turn you from a boring standard makeup look to a dramatic look . Since we are officially in autumn/ winter ( my favourite seasons) I thought I'd share my top picks of eyeshadow ! These are all dark tones that I've chosen ,as I am defiantly a girl who enjoys dark made up eyes .

•This one from No7.. is a beige/ grey tone and the lasting on this is okay although it had faded after a few hours . But I wear this on the days where you just can't be bothered for a full eye look but want to cover the eyelids and make yours eyes brighter.•







•So this eyeshadow palette is from Models co, I haven't really heard of this brand BEFOR but I love this palette, and recently I have been finding myself to be using the dark dark brown glittery shadow just on the outsides of my eyes and blending into the crease . It last a good amount if time and makes your eyes look so bold it's unreal .•



•I haven't really every brought anything from Revlon , its not
 really a makeup brand I've been obsessed with but I have tried this eyeshadow palette along with another I purchased and , fell in love with the darkest tone . I've never been one for blue eyeshadow but 
I've taken a risk and I personally think it's come off well . It's not a obvious blue it's a mixture of navy and  grey and it just goes so well to add colour to my makeup look .•


•My last two palette's are both from Clinique , I love Clinique's products I find that they are defiantly worth the money your paying •
•Okay so the first palette's is this dark brown and strawberry pink 
eyeshadow and again like the Models co one , I have been applying the dark brown on the  edge of my eyelid blending inwards and into
 the crease ,I also bring it down under my eye a little instead of using eyeliner .It last ages on your eyes and doesn't crease.•


•So my last eyeshadow is this purple tone , I have been wearing this none stop it's honestly the nicest tone , and I feel it's such a autumnal colour . I take this everywhere with me , it's like I feel lost without it  .  I just blend out this colour upward and out wards to create a smokey eye effect . It last again ages without 
creasing , I would defiantly recommend it .•



•So those are my top 5 picks if you have any favourite colours or pallets let me know .
Thank you •

•Where to find me:

Twitter
youtube ( I might start making videos so please subscribe ) 
Instagram

2 comments: