Popular Posts

Friday 5 September 2014

The British Tag


Hello ,
So as you can tell by the title of this post I'm doing the british tag obviously . I feel like doing tags so you guys can get to know me a bit better . Okay so here we go...

 1. How many cups of tea a day do you have? And how many sugars?
1-2 I start my day with one then have another one at like 4 , it has to be a strong tea , I hate milky teas , but I tend to drink more coffee . And I have no sugar . *sips tea*
2. Favourite part of your roast dinner?
Homemade they have to be homemade  potatoes with gravy .. It's heaven , but I also love a homade Yorkshire pudding so that's a tough one?I can't choose all of it !

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Hob nob or digestives  I don't really dunk anymore as it tends to leave half my biscuit at the bottom of my cup.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I enjoy going to the pebble beach with my family , crabbing , skimming stones and having a afternoon tea , I always put jam then cream , what about you ??


5. Favourite word?
Bubbles or oblong .. Don't ask 

6.Favourite sweets ?
I dint really eat sweets I'm more if a chocoholic but I do love Jelly babies ! I really want some now .


7. What would your pub be called?
Tbh I have no clue but I feel like the name I would choose won't be as good a 
many around the uk .

8.No.1 British person?
I have a few Kate Middleton she's stunning . Alex Pettyfer been obsessed with him since wild child .

9. Favourite shop / restaurant?
I like little independent shops and cafes I find them so cute and unique . But my favourite high street store is river island .

10. What British song pops into your head?

Spice up your life - spice girls , ever since I was young I've been dancing to it .

11. Marmite ??
Love it !! 
So ,so good on crumpets.

Okay do that was the british fab , if your from Britain have a go at it !
Btw in one of my future blogs I'll be doing a give away so watch out for that !
I


Where to find me ...
• Twitter
• Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment