Popular Posts

Saturday 20 September 2014

Monochrome outfit and makeup look / Autumn 2014


Hello,

It's getting to the season of jumpers , beanies and onesies , but before all that begins I want to show you my city wear ' smart casual style'. Monochrome is one of my favourite colour styling , it can make you look amazing aswell. For me dark tones are so flattering but you can't just wear all black so adding a hint of white makes it a stand out look . Whether you go casual or smart your sure to look fantastic .




I know skirts are abit daring in this weather with the wind , but this skirt I purchased from ark is honestly amazing it doesn't move from where you've placed it . It's a high waist skirt and the design is a kind of quieted PU design . I just love it so much it's so flattering and holds it shape of a flared design .

I have paired the skirt with this white shirt and a leather jacket to add a casual touch to this outfit . I never really wear leather but I think this autumn .







With this look I've done a darker and bigger  eye look and focused on doing a natural highlight , mainly under the eye section . I did a light contour as I applied more colour around my eyes , which is something. I want to do more of this autumn/winter . 

If anyone has recommendations of high street  or high end , lipsticks that are purple or a dark tone please comment as I'm after a new lipstick .
 Thank you .

•Where to find me ...






•Outfit bits :
I can't find the shirt but any white shirt will do .
And the leather jacket was from a independent  store so I'm sorry I can't find that . 

No comments:

Post a Comment