Popular Posts

Saturday 4 October 2014

Hello october . Hello autumn .

Hello,

Wait! what its October !!
Blimey how fast has this year gone . Well we can officially say its autumn , waheyyy.
I love autumn , its the colours of the trees ,and everything just turns a lot more cosy . I'll be the first to admit it , cold weather is my favourite and I know im not the only one . Common admit it you love layering outfits and snuggling by the fire in PJ's watching a good movie sipping hot chocolate . Ht broths and stews for dinners .mmmmm yum. Jumpers and sweatpants/leggings are more appealing to me than shorts and vest tops.

I have so much planned for these coming months leading up to My Birthday and CHRISTMAS!! But first I need to get through so pre exam exams . well that sucks doesn't it !
Autumn for me is about bringing out those dark tones that people judge you for wearing in summer . purple , reds , black , navy tones have all taken over my wardrobe . Lets not forget about makeup , for me its all about dark eyes and dark berry lips . I'm a sucker for a good purple toned lips .
There are many things i'm looking forward to :
  • Wolly jumpers
  • fluffy socks
  • beanies
  • dark eyes
  • nights drawing in
  • conkers
These are a few of my recent purchases or favourites that have carried on from last year that I cant wait to use this coming season .

Beauty:

                     



                                    






Fashion :


                     





                    

                                        
                                        
                                         
                

                                 Poncho http://www.wallis.co.uk/en/wluk/product/clothing-265973/knitwear-265994/ponchos-wraps-266087/berry-fringe-rib-poncho-3149789?refinements=category~%5b338020%7c209293%5d&bi=1&ps=20
Dress:

Social :




2 comments:

  1. Layering my outfits is one of my favorite things about cooler whether too! I love those hats :)

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you .
      The hats I found at http://www.selectfashion.co.uk/accessories/s040-3004-59_wine.html

      Delete