Popular Posts

Thursday 23 October 2014

Wednesday Adams halloween look.

Hello , 
I've never been one that's got into  halloween , but now it's become a major thing around the world so I'm trying to embrace it more . As I'm the least organised person you'll ever meet of course I've left my outfit until last minute !, and I have a party oh no . So as I was on the train yesterday I was thinking of easy ideas to go as for halloween . Let's be honest we've all been cats that's a bit same old now . I am busy all next week so I don't have time and I don't want to buy anything so I chose to be a vampire of gothic character . I thought of Wednesay Adams , perfect .  This look is a extremly simple outfit all you need is a collared top or dress  . I used a shirt underneath a simple black body dress . This makeup quite easy for anyone and it's a simple pale face look so no need to contour (but if you want you can lightly , I probably will) .Also the look is focusing on the eye zone of your face with dark tones surrounding your eyes .the great thing is , is that no matter how dark you go it still looks effective as it's halloween .
The  hair just two normal traditional plaits , of course !
This looks is perfect if your struggling for outfit ideas and is using stuff everyone has in there wardrobe so no cost necessary .
Makeup used










Products  used :
Face: Rimmel match perfection foundation and concealer/hi-lighter in ivory .
Eyes: bourjous mega liner( black)
Bourjous mascara  .
Collection eyebrow kit (using the black but darker the better )
Sleek: I used he black tone called love in London . But I can't remember what the pallets called I think it's vintage romance .
Lips : Clinique mega melon lipstick .

My look :
 

Tell me what your going as for halloween , I'm curious to know .


Let's talk ..

1 comment:

  1. Love that makeup idea. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete