Popular Posts

Thursday 23 October 2014

london's calling .

Hello,
So I took a trip with my mother yesterday to basically my second home , London. We went to have a girly day out and to see the poppy's at the tower of London , Which I have  to say were so moving and spectacular ., if your thinking about going I would recommend it whilst you have the opportunity . I cant believe  that there all sold out already!
   we then travelled to Covent garden the place that basically hates your bank balance , and had the most amazing steak at the steak &CO house , you need to go okay ! My main mission was to find a decent pair of new boots in which I completed successfully in dune just by mac . For £89 I am very pleased . As we went on a weekday I actually go  the advantage of all of the shops being less busy so I got the chance to have a look popping into Joy ,but they didn't have my size in a jumper so im onto the online store .Then i had the most amazing cookie from i think bens cookies it was coconut . Yummy .







 
social , lets talk;

No comments:

Post a Comment