Popular Posts

Thursday 9 April 2015

What in my bag??








 
Hello,
 
So today I'm doing a post that I have been wanting to do for a while and I have seen many people do this. I enjoy reading these post and I hope you do to.
So lets find out what s in my bag:
 
So from the pictures you can see I carry a lot around with me, most of which is un-necessary, but oh well.
So in my bag I take;
  • A A5 Notebook, just to jot ideas down onto.
  • A load of hairbands (Ah that's where they've disappeared to)
  • A spare memory card.
  • A little perfume sample .
  • Lip balms and crayons.
  • A book called 'Beauty'. I highly recommend this book!!
  • Hairbrush( ya no for those times)
  • Necklace, in which I adore from Antigua.
  • Deodorant
  • Beauty essential's; Mascara, hand lotion, concealer, etc.
  • Finally my purse!
What do you carry around with you?
 
 
Martha
x
 
Social:
Follow me on twitter:https://twitter.com/Marthar0se
Follow me on Instagram:https://instagram.com/marthar0se/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment