Popular Posts

Thursday 2 April 2015

The perfect summer dress





 
Hello,
So if you have been following me on twitter you would have seen me raving about my new purchase. So I was in a Norwich a few weeks back and I took a trip into their topshop, since its a lot bigger than the one in cambs. The first thing that caught my eye was this dress, I was vey hesitant to purchase it since I was low on cash, so I put it down then two hours later, BOOM I gave in. I just had to have it. I promised my self this summer I would be more out there with my colours in clothing and this dress does just that. The  colours work perfectly together, this dress is super flattering and has a little slit around your stomach under the frilling over layer top section. I am quite tall for a girl my age, roughly 5'7-5'8 so this dress is abit short on me leg wise but I will take the risk , and start lunges to tone up those bad boys. hah.
If you see this dress I would recommend buying, the material is so light and delicate. A must have for summer!

Social:
Twitter:https://twitter.com/Marthar0se
Instagram:https://instagram.com/marthar0se/

No comments:

Post a Comment