Popular Posts

Sunday 29 March 2015

Prom'spiration'

 



 
 
 
So prom is just around the corner, apart from those dreaded exams but anyway, what "Prom, is just around the corner". Now I am in year 11 at school in the UK, So this is my first prom, since at my school we do it from year 11 to 6ii. But most likely this will be my first and last prom since I will e moving to a local college post Gcse.
I feel like The British have taken prom from America and have got into the spirit, even the boys are asking "Does this tie match?".
Our school haven't got to the point of 'proposals yet' *fingers crossed*.

Now anyway onto the real reason I did this post. I am giving you an insight into what you could buy that is inexpensive for prom and still look amazing. This isn't my prom dress its just a dress I own, my prom dress is being altered and is from a bridal shop. Who would like to see my prom dress when it arrives? I may even do a prom get ready, who knows?
so this is my prom makeup, hair and outfit inspiration.
My dress is from when I went for a girly weekend with my mummy up to Edinburgh and we did some damage to the credit card. OOPS. I instantly fell in love with it and its from the brand Yumi; (http://www.yumidirect.co.uk/women/dresses) which I found in Debenhams. Its a simple bohemian style dress, with floral lace and trim. Perfect for summer. I paired it with a beige shawl, because  you know the weather in Britain. I left my hair very simple, down with a cute beaded head clips to tie the front bits back. I hate having my hair up, anyone else?
All my makeup is high-street, so this look will not break the bank, its a very simple yet elegant look.

Who else has prom this year ?

Martha x

Social:
Twitter:https://twitter.com/Marthar0se
Instagram:https://instagram.com/marthar0se/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment