Popular Posts

Sunday 22 March 2015

Makeup starter kit.

Hello,
So today I am going to be showing you the things that id buy with someone younger than me who wanted to test out makeup or start getting into makeup. I imagined my self with a little sister or a younger friend who has no idea about what to buy, basically.
If your reading this and your in your younger years and want to start trying makeup, my advice is, sure go for it but please do not cake for self in a patchy foundation or buy a expensive eye shadow palette and have no idea what to do. Of course I have stuck with High-street products since I only recently started getting high end products and I'm 16 so you dot need to buy expensive makeup. Anyway I'm rambling now so ill get into it ...


Face:
        





Eyes:




No7 eye shadow in beige: I got this in my advent calendar so I'm sorry but I don't know the cost.
The body shop eye shadow in rose(can also be used as a blush):http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/make-up/eyes/colour-crush-eyeshadow.aspx

Lips:



Thank you, I hope this helped for all of you wanting to start a makeup collection.


Social:









1 comment: