Popular Posts

Thursday 19 March 2015

Bright and bold





Hello,
so when your reading this I will most probably be stressed out in revision for exams, but oh well enjoy.

So I have been Obsessed with this makeup look recently especially this Model Co lipstick. Its one of those lipsticks that I dismissed at first, but its honestly a stunning pink colour perfect for any summer look. So with this look as you can see I've gone for a very fresh faced base look with a contrast of a dark but subtle eye and a bright bold lip.

What have I got on?
COMPLEXTION:
Foundation and concealer: Maybelline Fitt me in shades 220(Foundation) and 210(concealer)
bronzer: Rimmel, shimmer bronze
Blush: Bourjouis' Rose Eclat'
EYE:
Brows: Rimmel brow this way and collection brow kit.
Eye shadow: All Urban Decay Naked .
Base: Naked
Outer corner and along bottom eye: Hustle
Over eyelid: Half Baked
Inner corner: Mix of Sin and Virgin.
Mascara: Rimmel' Wonderfull mascara.

LIPS: 
Lipstick: Model co' Truffel
 
Martha
x
 
 
Social:
 







No comments:

Post a Comment