Popular Posts

Sunday 15 March 2015

Be the Belle of the Ball.

Hello,

So if your around the age of 15-18 this blog post is more directed at you.
Prom, yes it the end of year ball that means you can dress up and have a sophisticated time with your friends, or mutals. I have been looking online at prom dresses to show you my Top dresses that you can buy online!
No I would be carful with buying off some websites just because it may be the dress of your dreams online but when it arrives it looks like a piece of old towel, I don't know but just don't get too caught up online. I got my dress from a shop and is currently in the 6th week I think of alterations to narrow it to fit me!
If you would like me to do a prom look, comment below. Or eve a prom get ready with me, i'm so excited.

Anyway lets get on with it:


Michelle Keegan Embroidered Maxi:
 
 
Forever Unique sweetheart maxi dress:
 
 
              : ASOS RED CARPET Premium Super Plunge Twist Front Maxi Dress:
                      A-line/Princess Sweetheart Sleeveless Beading Chiffon Floor-length Prom Dresses:
 
 
 
 2015 Ivory Prom Dresses UK Scoop Beaded With Short Sleeves:
 
 
 
Mermaid Prom Dresses 2014 Long Crystal Rhinestone Cocktail Formal:
 
 
 
Elise Ryan Halter Neck Crop Max Dress With Embellished Waist:
 
 
Let me know if you have your prom dress or still on the hunt for it.
 
Martha
x
Remember you can still se the code 'MARTHAR0SE' at check out and receive free shipping (worth £75) on a stunning bikini from http://www.todiefor.com/
Social;
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment