Popular Posts

Saturday 2 May 2015

How much is my Make up worth?

 
 
Hello,
 
So I have seen a few blog post recently about how much is your makeup collection worth? Not only did I think this was a great yet quite terrifying post to write, it will also give you a moment to see how much money you could have quite frankly saved. Oh!
So I have don't the dreaded calculations and yeah, so I have reassured myself that I haven't brought all of this makeup myself. I mean just to make me feel that tiny bit better.
 
And I am in no way bragging about the size or how much my collection is worth, this post is a eye opener to myself.
 
Id love to know how much your collection is worth?
 
So here we go :
(Ive Rounded the prices to make it that bit easier to work out)
 
So my....
  •  foundations, Powers, BB creams and primers add up to: £195.00
  • Blushers, Bronzers, highlighters: £116.00
  • Concealers:£86.00
  • Eyeshadows :£304.00 (oops)
  • Eyebrow products and eyeliners: £156.00
  • Mascara and fake eyelashes:£199.00
  • Lips: £213.00
  • Palettes: £90.00
  •  
  • Total: £1,359
  •  
So not only has this post been a real eye opener for me but it also has taught me to budget more since going through my makeup I found products I rarely use.
 
How much is yours worth??
 
Contact me via my social media.
Social:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment