Popular Posts

Sunday 31 May 2015

Product that hasn't worked for me.

Hello,
So please note before I start this post, I am not slating this product, I'm just saying why it hasn't worked for me. So please don't think it wont work on you, okay.
This is the Superdrug seaweed face mask.
So I got this product in September, it was a in the moment buy and didn't see that it had no sign of saying not suitable for sensitive skin. So I used this for the first time in the summer and my face went bright red and hot. I thought my face was red because that night I also dyed my hair a dark red so I had a panic and though that the dye was on my skin. To be honest it was quite funny.
But I used it recently and the same thing happened with the heat in my face and  bright red cheeks.
I recon this happens to people with sensitive skin so read the advice before buying.

Social:


No comments:

Post a Comment