Popular Posts

Thursday 7 May 2015

Whats in my Exam bag?






 
Hello,
So if your still in full time education like myself you will be having (the dreaded) End of year exams or finals. I am officially on study leave for my GCSE's and I am very scared. The thought of me never returning to my current school after exams is sad but I am looking forward to the future and what is to come.
Now organisation is a skill I have only recently learnt was important, So I have my exam bag all sorted, ready for those days that I have exams or go in to study.
 
This post if you have exams may give you some inspiration as to what to pack. I have tried to narrow it down to as little as possible taking out unnecessary items like my makeup bag since I wont be wearing makeup during exams (apart from mascara).
 
Okay so here we go..
 
My bag Is this kind of lilac or faded pink satchel from Primark, I think it was around £8. In it I have:
  • My Exam pencil case.
  • glasses.
  • Calculator
  • Revision cards.
  • The book as to which I need for that day for revision.
  • My note binders. Equipped with Mind Maps, Crosswords, quizzes and past papers.
  • Water
  • A Dictionary.
  • Binder clips.
  • A stress ball(star).(Much needed)
  • A diary with my up and coming exams on.
  • And just a few day to day items; moisturiser, Lip balm and mascaras.
Good luck if you have exams coming up.
 
Martha
x
 
Social:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment