Popular Posts

Saturday 6 June 2015

Makeup mishaps

Hello,
 
So, we all had that period in their life that lets just say.... ummm we wouldn't want to repeat.
Yes, its the time where you would be just starting out with makeup. Now I have come up with a few 'Makeup Mishaps' which I'm sure you would have done at least one or maybe.. just maybe twice. But its okay cause we've all learnt from our mistakes.
 
(Before I start I am not singling people out I am doing things that I once did so I'm kind of taking the mic out of myself)
 
Okay so here we go...
 
1. The two shades darker than you are:
 
I know that if your either trying a new brand or starting outwith foundation, it may be a pickle trying to find your shade. Just don't.. please don't pick one up at random and purchase. We all see those 2 toned darker than they are  girls in the streets, with that orange line right on their jawline.
 
2. The hot hot flushed cheeks:
Now subtle wasn't exactly a thing back in the day, and apparently neither was the apples of your cheeks. Lets be honest ladies, we've all done the apply the brightest pink all over out cheeks, and looking like we've been hit in the face look. Wasn't the best look was it??
 
3. The Black Eye?
Now for me this was my personal struggle. Blending was no such thing back then, I mean I only had those little sponge brushes, to apply. You know those  Junior school discos where you wore the brightest of the blue eye shadows and wore it as high as you could, because you thought you belonged on the front cover of  Vogue.
 
4:Wings like an eagle.
 
Now, im not a pro at winged eyeliner anyway, but covering your whole eyelid with liquid eyeliner trying to straighten up that eyeliner line, isn't the best look.
 
 
Let me know if you did, or know of anyone who has done this.
 
Martha.
X
 
Social:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment