Popular Posts

Monday 22 June 2015

Sienna X / Illuminating pencils

 
 
Hello,
 
So Sienna X is a brand I've heard of but never really took a chance on. I got these trio of Illuminating pencils for Christmas and only recently started using them. I have always been a one trick pony when it comes to eye shadow, always sticking to the powders. Since its become some what hotter in the UK, I have started t wear these eve shadows, and they work amazingly.Since they are creamy they are long lasting and don't sweat off which I find some powders can do!
 
Although they have great colour pay off they do crease abit, but for an everyday look I don't mind. They add some shimmer onto your eyelid that compliments all eyes.
 
I Feel like these would be perfect for festivals or summer party's, or even on holiday since they are slightly waterproof.
 
Thank you for reading.
Martha
x
 
Social:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment