Popular Posts

Monday 15 June 2015

No7 // Instant radiance

 
Hello,
No7 is a brand of makeup that I have always sworn by. I feel like their products are beautifully packaged and are high quality, and for a good price,Bonus!.
 
I have been wanting a new highlighter for a while and saw this in my local boots and got it (obviously). This is almost like a dupe for the Clinique cream highlighter, But for half the price.
hat I love about this highlighter is that is so easy to apply and blend, It is very natural and long lasting. Its not too pigmented, so wont make you look like you've dived into a pool of glitter, it is very subtle but beautiful.
Since its summer its perfect for the hot days, where a powder highlighter might spoil
I would defiantly buy this again..
I 100% will be wearing this on my prom makeup look.(which is in less than 2 weeks, eek!! I cant wait to show you all my dress and hair and makeup)
 
What's your favourite highlighter ?
 
Thank you.
Martha
x
 
Social:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment