Popular Posts

Thursday 25 June 2015

GOSH!

 
Hello,
So I was browsing the Superdrug website and took a (accidental) visit  to the part of the website where they do amazing deals.
So I took a look and saw they had a deal upon gosh either face or eyes. Now I have a thing for eye products I seem to have a habit of collecting eye makeup, but I took the plunge and ordered this(although I did not need it).
The whole box was £20, which I thought was an amazing deal.
All the products cost between the £6-£10 price range so getting 4 for £20 was something I wouldn't miss out on.
The box includes;
  •  A eye shadow palette, with stunning nudes and purples, the colours are very pigmented from what I have swatched. ( But i'm sure in the near future I shall do a review on it.)
  • A Brow palette, with 3 brow colours and a wax.
  • Volume control mascara.
  • A eyebrow setting gel.
 
Thank you for reading:
Martha.
x
 
Social:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment