Popular Posts

Friday 28 November 2014

No7 advent








So December is only 3 days away ... whatttt?
December means Christmas and Christmas means Advent .
 I've always loved having an advent calendar just as its a little surprise each day approaching the main event . Im not a big lover of the advent chocolates unless its Lindt one... yummy . So this year I was hutting for  advent calendar online and saw that all the beauty one had been released , and of course brought one . Now as a student I cant afford the benefit or the Selfridge one .so I went to boots and purchased the No7 one , and already it looks like a favourite , just look at how pretty it is !
Receiving 25 days of makeup gifts ,including mascara and nail polish etc .
It's only £35 pounds well worth it : 
I am beyond excited to start the advent calendar.

I have so many Christmas blog post lined up for you all , im so excited .



let me know what type of advent calendar you have;


2 comments:

  1. wow this looks amazing! I will definitely have to buy one for myself!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes defiantly do , such beautiful packaging aswell x

      Delete