Popular Posts

Sunday 30 November 2014

A Festive start .

So December is just around the corner , Literally. December is my favourite month , not only is it Christmas but its my birthday !!
Now Christmas is so fun and decorative and of course I hadn't missed out with having a decorative room .so here is a few things that I have in my room , and you may have inspiration . Now we haven't got all the decorations out but it will be a lot more festive in a week or so . EEK!
So my room is filled with lights and Christmas tress , infusers and other festive décor . here's a sneak peak
(I will do a full post of all the Christmas décor I have or DIYs I do )
all my lights are from home base and my Christmas tree is from Tesco's with comes fitted with lights and balls .




 

 
social ;
I follow back
 
 
 
 
 


 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Those lights are so cute! You definitely look like you're ready for the festive season :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , oh I am , not long to go now :) x

    ReplyDelete