Popular Posts

Saturday 29 November 2014

Novemeber favourites .

 
Hello,
So its that time of the month again . Its a Favourites blog .
So November has been such a busy month but I have actually gathered some obvious favourite products of mine that I've used throughout . Im just going to go straight into it .
Links to all the items will be at the end of the blog .
 
Starting with fashion , as I have only 2 items ...
 
I have already done a blog post on this skirt (  http://ne0nshinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/winter-trend-plaid.html ) But I have had it on none stop . I don't have a yellow clothing , but this is a very subtle yellow that works well with the plaid . 
 
 
This coat is honestly beautiful and is so flattering . I just adore the contrasting effect  of the bold black against the monochrome tweed style pattern . Its also super warm and a perfect coat length.
 
So , that was it for beauty , now onto beauty .
 
. Its the MAC, 'Girl Trouble' . I have rekindled my love for this colour , its a stunning colour , perfect for the winter season. It has a very subtle glitter tone added in the 'Silvery purple colour' . I've had the colour on for 4 days with no chipping or peeling .
 
Another product that i've rekindled my love for . Its the Max Factor bronzing powder , it just adds a gorgeous bronze colour to your face . It is a very loose power ! Its a perfect tone for this time of the year and has hidden sprinkles of glitter within .
 
This 'rosewood' lipstick from Max factor has been my current favourite lipstick. Its so soft and moisturising upon your lips and is a stunning darker nude tone .
 
Okay, this product I cannot express how much I love . honestly this mascara from soap and glory is incredible . It has amazing volume and length and doesn't weigh on your lashes . And...and it last all day , which is amazing for a mascara .
This 'Take the day off ' makeup remover is amazing . It removes all traces of makeup , and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh . It also takes Waterproof eye makeup off so easily with no hassle.
Music :
Taylor swift - blank space ;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
 
So they were all of my favourite , let me know what you've been loving this month .Make sure you look out for my Christmas blog posts.
 
My Favourites products ;
 
 
 
 
 
Lets talk :
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment