Popular Posts

Saturday 1 November 2014

october favourites .

Hello ,
Wait what .. its November .
This year has just flown by but lets take a moment to realise Christmas is soon , yes !
October has been a busy month for me , with traveling etc .
I have found many favourites that I may have rekindled a love for or a new product that I adore . I wont go on in this as most of my favourites will have repletion going on .
so on we go ....

I'll start with fashion as I only have one item , if you have seen my London blog or  my instagram I think you know what they may be .
it is my new ankle boots from dune . and for £89 I think it was a great buy and should hopefully last a few years .they are a beautiful chocolate colour and are super comfy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
okay so that was fashion , I have loads of beauty items and I wont ramble on about what they are as you can probably tell by the photos.
this palette is one that I adore , mainly as they are autumnal tons that work well with any choice of outfit .
 
 
 
separates and lengthens your lashes yet leaving them feeling natural .
 
 
 
great coverage , that last all day giving you as flawless finish . I would recommend it to anyone .
 
 
 
 
this sleek palette is the romantic palette , all the colours are so pigmented .great buy and super inexpensive .
 
 
This has help take all my makeup off after a long day leaving my skin feeling so fresh and light .
 
This smells incredible and makes your hair have the softness and bounce that every girl wants .
 
Ths not only smells amazing but is so so soft upon your skin .
 
I love this for meals out as it gives your hair a glittery tone to it .
 
.
Animals- maroon 5.
I lived - One republic
Let it be - labrinth .
 
 
they are my favourites , comment below what you have been loving , and if you'd recommend anything .
 
Social
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I loooove these shoes!! So great!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL, so that we can keep in touch
    Just started following you, Waiting for you to follow back :)
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes if course , just have love your blog x

    ReplyDelete