Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Tag




Hello, so it's December , wow ...
And December is the time where your officially allowed to be in the spirit for Christmas ( even though I was in it in like October .. But oh well) so I'm starting of my Christmas post with the Christmas tag....
Here we go...
1. Whats Your Favourite Holiday Movie? Elf or Home alone.

2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors? Red and gold

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
 I'm one for pjs but for Christmas dinner dress up .

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Oh that's really tough probably My mum sorry dad .

5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning for sure .

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No I hate ginger .

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
 Christmas shopping defiantly , and just get into the spirit of Christmas .

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
 To have a joyful day

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
I have this infusion thing from Laura Ashley that smells amazing .

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Pigs in blankets and I'm a sucker for chocolate log .

I nominate anyone who wants to do this tag ..


Tell me what your hoping for this Christmas ...

Social :
I follow back

https://mobile.twitter.com/account

http://instagram.com/marthar0se

1 comment: