Popular Posts

Saturday 27 December 2014

Soap and Glory gift box .

Hello,
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas ( if you celebrate it ). I infact have my second Christmas today then going off for a country side holiday which im super excited about .
Wait.. lets take  a minute to praise the fact there's snow in England .. what ?
But where I live it hasn't arrived but im hoping it will , I love snow !

Anyway back to it ...
So I had a great Christmas whether it was the build up or the day itself . I received so many lovely and thoughtful gifts which im so grateful for . But if you know me .. you'll know that I love soap and glory like its becoming a issue how much I love it .Then I saw this massive box was addressed to me and when I unwrapped it I was so so so happy like my love for it is real. I had already got some makeup bits off Santa before but you can never have too much soap and glory !

So im going to show you what was inside the box if you were interested in purchase it in the sales ..


 

 



 


 


 

 

 




 
(I love this mascara way too much I have at least 5 now )
 
 
I  may do a what I got for Christmas blog post s look out for that .
 
 
social ;
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment