Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas treats .

Hello,
Or should I say Merry Christmas .
I cant believe its  Christmas Eve Eve, this month has just flown by .
My favourite thing to do at Christmas is to watch a Christmas movie . My favourite is the Nativity 2 , or Home alone , what's yours ?
Anyway over the past month I have been relaxing with Christmas treats and movies , and I thought id show you my DIY Hot chocolate that I make practically everyday , it tastes so delicious and is super chocolaty , Yum.

Here we go ;     So Of course to get the best out f a hot chocolate you need to use Milk (not water) so I just poured a cupful of milk into my cup . Then putting it into a Milk pan on a low heat upon the cooker .I grated some 75% Dark chocolate ( I'm a dark chocoholic like its becoming a problem I'm addicted ) I let that melt for around two minutes .Then I used my Dark chocolate Fairtrade chocolate powder and put 3 heaped teaspoons into the mix to make it ultra chocolaty and rich .  Then I broke bits of marshmallow it melt to give the drink a creamy texture as I'm not a massive fan of cream as I feel sick whenether I have it (no idea why ) so I just use marshmallows .
Then I leave it stirring regularly for 5 minutes . After that it should be warm enough , then I Just pour the mixture into the cup. On top of that I sprinkled so little chocolate ummm sprinkles ( I don't know what its called ) , then of course I put some more marshmallow on . Now as its Christmas i put 3 mini pieces of 'Terrys chocolate orange' (Christmas tradition ) but they sunk to the bottom so it didn't show up , but they are the ones with the sugar cracklers in so the sound that it produced was so , is satisfying  the right word to say  but yeah . Then i just put a candy cane in just to the Festivity.

 

 

It looks like little clouds awww.




 
To go with this I tried , (i'm going to empathise the word TRIED here) to make reindeer marshmallow pops.
and yeah they turned out looking like they were meant for Halloween and not Christmas but never mind they tasted good .So yeah (need to stop saying that )basically I rushed these and you can see that And we didn't have any cranberry's so i didn't make Rudolph unfortunately.
 
 
As its Christmas i'll let you guys have a peak at what was behind today in my advent calendar .
So behind Day 23 was....
This brown eye pencil , and i'm so glad I have so far received 4 eyeliners as I was about to purchase them but thought , wait you never know what you'll get , so I've save some cash here . You guys know how much I have been loving this calendar and I cant recommend it enough literally.
 
Let me know what you want for Christmas this year.
I hope you all have a wonderful day .
 
 
 
Come find me :
 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment