Popular Posts

Tuesday 30 December 2014

2015 aspiration

Hello, 
How fast has this year gone , ay ??
We all have that one person in the family who goes ; what's your New Years revalution ? I never really thought about this question as I just never stuck to them as they were always no chocolate for a year or something ( but I do give up chocolate for lent ) .
So all day I have had this question going around my mind and I have a few goals set for the upcoming year .
The first is to work hard ; I know this is a common one but this year I have some of the most important exams to contend with and these exams are the gateway to my future , in which I want to study fashion design and media .
The second is to become a better me inside and out , not personality wise but I want to tone up my stomach and feel confident . This is why I will be starting yoga and I do running twice a week ,rowing and a 20 minute workout each day ( practically) . I am already pretty healthy eating wise but I just need to get back into my exercise routines .
And third  is to get a job I need to be less reliant on my parents and more dependant upon myself .
Finally last but no means least ; is to believe in my ideas and creativity and not take notice in what people say , as long spas your confident , that's all that matters , frankly !
What are your New Years resolutions ?

I hope you all had a fantastic 2014 and I hope 2015 will be just as great .

Social ...
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/account
Instagram : http://instagram.com/marthar0se/

No comments:

Post a Comment