Popular Posts

Thursday 18 December 2014

18 Days of Christmas

"Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" (Imagine I just sung that . I cant sing but who cares ).
So as you guys all know this year for advent I got a No7 calendar. Many of you have wanted to know what's inside it , so i'm going to show you what I've had so far .




The Calendar itself is beautiful with glitter and sparkle going on ; a really girly treat. The gifts inside are what every girl dreams of , fitted with Mascaras , Eyeliners , nail polish , body care etc. What more could you ask for . Each little pocket is accompanied by a little humorous pun or quote that puts you in a great mood .For only £35 this was a Fabulous buy of the season . Id defiantly Recommended it  !
Here's a sneak peak ...











 



 
Let me know what calendar you got and whether you've got a favourite gift so far ??
 
Come speak to me on my socials :
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment