Popular Posts

Thursday 18 December 2014

Glitter and gold , winter makeup .

Hello,
1 more week to go ...
I myself am beyond excited for this Christmas , All my family are coming down and we are going to have a day full of fun and food .
Now makeup wise this December its been all about the eyes for me . As long as my eyes are glittery and golden I'm good to go . Lets be honest if you cant where glitter at Christmas when can you wear it ?

This look has been my go to look all of December , I just love it . The bronzed goddess eyes accompanied by a glossy fresh face , Its a winner in my books. All of these products are long wearing and great coverage .
As you can see from this I don't use concealer in this look as I have found that my sleek foundation has worked perfectly onto of the 'Rimmel match perfection ' as a highlighter and concealer  . I've gone back to using my 'Max factor bronzing powder' to contour since this bronzer has a hint of sparkle ad is a gorgeous bronze shade .

The key aspect in this look is the eyes!
So using my Sleek vintage romance palette I  start  applying a dark nude bronze shade 'Promise in Prauge' all over my eyelid blending out at the corners .Then over the top of the lid I use the glitter gold tone 'Court in Cannes' this gold is very pigmented and is a perfect festive tone .In the crease I blend the Purple glitter shade 'Forever in Florence ' From the outer side inwards , to create depth and definition in the eye. I also use the colour and drag it along my water line .



With this look I applied my two favourite mascara combination at the moment , Rimmel 'Lash accelerator' and Soap and glory think and fast mascara .These two work Incredibly together in creating longer and fuller lashes that last all day .
Let me know your winter makeup go to looks .

No comments:

Post a Comment