Popular Posts

Saturday 27 December 2014

What I got for Christmas //2014

Okay
So before I start this blog I want to put a little disclaimer out saying ; I'm NOT trying to brag about what I received . I am extremely grateful for everything that I received and have thanked everyone . Whether it's Father Christmas , or my family and friends ,I just wanted to out that out there .

So this has been requested a few times of what I received for Christmas , and I enjoy watching videos and reading posts on this so I hope you enjoy .

okay so the first thing that I received was a IPhone 5s in gold , I was beyond the possible happened that there good possibly be when I opened this and now it is constantly wih me .IM not going to go into spade tail in this as I'm sure you all know what a iphone is ( whether you have one or not) . Then I also received a holographic case from miss selfridge .

Naked Pallette 








I'm pretty sure a few tears appeared when I opened this , I have been wanting a naked Pallette for what it feels like forever now , and have never got round to buying one . So when I unwrapped this as the final present I has lost for words , I never even thought my family knew what Urban decay was . 
I'm so happy .

The biggest pillow EVER .






Okay so in the summer we went to Antigua on holiday and there was literally the comfiest and 
Gigantic pillows there , and ever since I have been hunting for one but realised they were out of my budget so when I got this I was so excited . I know it may not look big but I takes up 1/2 my 3 seated sofa so .... 
Eyelashes





As you can never have too many eyelashes I got some of these, I was very please to get some of these in my little stocking .

Portable charger 


As I travel quite a lot this will come in very handy .

Lush
My love for lush recently has become real so I was so excited to unwrap this .
















Soap and glory









Other little stocking fillers ..


                                   













Follow my social 







No comments:

Post a Comment