Popular Posts

Sunday 8 February 2015

Common things bloggers do.

So I've been blogging for *counts fingers*6 months about, and at first I was a bit like oh what am I doing, I have no clue, but now I am in the swing of things and enjoy blogging. I as a blogger have noticed many common things that I do now, that I wouldn't of done if I didn't start blogging and I feel as if I need to share them with you all.

If you do any of these id love to know, here we go..


when shopping:

So you know when your out shopping with on your own or with friends, and you spot a top, trousers, skirt or any one piece item;yeah. Well you always have to go on the hunt to create a whole new outfit although you know full well you have stuff that would go with it at home.

Also, when your in a store and see a eye shadow or lipstick and you just know you can now do a new makeup look with that one item, or even review it.

You tend to spend more due to wanting to create a good blog post... although you  know you don't need this new jacket or new eye shadow palette but purchase it anyway just to create something new?

Your wish list
As a blogger I know I have a fashion and beauty wish list as long as the grand canyon but also all the stuff on that list is out of my budget so you are constantly looking for dupes of that product, or just hoping that thins magically fairy will deliver it you in your sleep *cough* valentines day next week*cough*


Beauty:

You automatically know what colour eye shadow you are wearing, from which palette or your lip shade. So your sat with your friends and they compliment you by saying "your eye shadow on point girl" *clicks fingers* and you automatically thank them and say what's in your crease, what's on your eyelid etc.

Hauding:

I will happily admit to this one I keep makeup even if it has no use; even if there is the tiniest bit of concealer that isn't even worth using I will keep it. Our makeup collections are often out of hand yet we still purchase ore, cause lets be honest if you have a lip line you will want various shades to suit that colour.

Appearance:

The perception of fashion and beauty bloggers is that we spend everyday spending hours sorting out our outfit and makeup, even if were not going anywhere *pfft* what lies. As a fashion and beauty blogger that is sitting with no makeup on hair up in a high bun, a crop top on and trackies on; I think this perception is wrong. If we want to look nice we will spend time, but to be frank from all the other beauty gurus they as well as myself will happily go out in a jumper and leggings with no makeup.


This was a rather different post to what I do, I hope you enjoyed it.
Comment questions down below for a future Q&A post.

Follow me on my social media:


Twitter:https://twitter.com/Marthar0se

Instagram:http://instagram.com/marthar0se/

have you seen:haveyouseen.co.uk/1234



No comments:

Post a Comment