Popular Posts

Thursday 26 February 2015

My natural makeup look/routine.

 


So we all see these models who can pull of the 'no makeup' makeup look on the catwalk, and lets be honest they are probably caked in the stuff. So I was procrastinating during some work and thought id show you my 'flawless' natural look. I wear this look sometimes at school or when I'm going to my friends or just when I'm going out but don't want to do the whole hog of makeup.
 
So I started by using my 'Sleek bare skin foundation' and as you do just apply that all around your face. Then I used my 'The collection brow kit' using the two darkest colours and blending to create my shade. I used my 'Claque' travel bronzer with brush under my cheekbones as a very Subtle shadowed contour. On the apples of my cheeks I used my sleek blush in 'coral' to crate a gorgeous glow. On my eyes I used my 'Body shop single' eye shadow in a very nude pink tone (I think is rose)
, then in my crease taking my 'Sleek vintage romance palette' and using the reddish-brown colour.
My mascara was the 'Clinque fuller lash' and on my lips I used the new Vaseline of 'Quenn bee'! *cough* Beyoncé *cough*
 
Social:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment