Popular Posts

Monday 16 February 2015

Lights, Camera, Action.






Hello,

So I was asked to help with a photography shoot for a project an of course I did help. So all I had to do was pose. I have to say I was really digging my makeup look that day, no way is it a 'natural look' its very much a Intense eye look and bronzed face. I don't know I just liked it, so I thought id show you what I used to create it. I find that creating intense looks are a lot more fun since you can be as experimental as possible.

So my foundation was the 'Revlon nearly naked' honestly guys this foundation is incredible, it makes you look flawless and  isn't sticky or heavy on your face.
My concealer is the 'Rimmel match perfection' I love this concealer its honestly amazing, and gives great long lasting coverage.
Then for the powder I used my Rimmel stay matte over my concealed parts of my face, then my No7 pressed powder over my foundation, to ensure the highlighted concealed parts stay highlighted.
For my

Now for the eyes I started by using my 'Urban decay naked palette' All over my eyelid I used 'naked', Taking 'buck' on the outer parts of my eyes and blending into my crease and inwards, blending well (no harsh line!) just packing it into the corners. Using 'dark horse' I put that into the very outer parts of my eyes increasing the darkness. I finally over the top of 'naked' I put sin, to create a contrast between light and dark, giving a subtle glitter.
For my eyeliner I used *shock horror when I pull out soap and glory* I'm addicted to this soap and glory super cat, it gives great depth and colour, its easy for even the 'amateurs'(me) of winged eyeliner, to do. the tip of the liner is a great structure to be a simple glide over the lid. With this eyeliner i brought it right into my corner of my eye and brought it down a little way on my water line. Then taking my Rimmel scandal eyes I applied that all over my low eyelid.
For my mascara I used both 'Rimmel wonderful' and 'Rimmel fuller lash' these to work brilliantly together to create a fuller, older and brighter eye look.
On my lips I used my Clinque lip stick in 04 mega melon.
Thank you for reading if you've made it this far.
M x



or on my social:
Twitter:https://twitter.com/Marthar0se
Instagram:http://instagram.com/marthar0se/

No comments:

Post a Comment