Popular Posts

Saturday 14 February 2015

Its a forever 21 obsession




 
Hello,
I have been meaning t do this post for  a while now. Anyway HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! I'm currently sat writing this and have no plans, as always!
So anyway about a month ago I went into Birmingham and took a trip to forever 21. Like seriously can they bring a Forever 21 to Cambridge please okay thanks. Anyway this trip was bad for my bank balance, oops. Now I saw this stripy body suit and instantly fell in love, Body suits for me are a staple item, you can make them your own. Since I live in the UK and we have no chance of a hot sunny day, I also purchased a few snuggly winter things. I purchased these they remind me of those horse riding leggings, but I purchased these maroon leggings with a elastic top. I think this outfit looks super casual and adorable together, then I paired it with my Laura Ashley denim jacket.
 
A little not about the items:
If your not a fan of low back and low cut body suits, do not purchase, I went straight in and didn't even try it on in store.
 
 
Social..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment