Popular Posts

Saturday 7 February 2015

Take a peep into my bath and body essentials .

Hello,
So I had a clear out, yes a clear out, I actually managed to get rid of things and not hoard it. The majority of the things that I got rid of was bath and beauty 'essentials' *shock*. My room was begin to look like a bathroom with all the products, so I convinced my mum to let me have a cupboard in our bathroom so I could put my 'favourites' and everyday use products in there. So I thought id show you as the majority of the items on show are in fact my all-time  favourites...

(oh before I start I want to ask you guys in advanced, should I do a prom get ready with me? , and also ask me questions for my Q&A below please)

So lets go *moves hand in sync like a jazz number*

I will just tell you the products on show, if your interested  to know more about a product comment below, and I may do a blog post on it in the future

 
 So this is my lowest shelf; as you can see I keep all my miniatures (travel)and essentials here. So from the photos you can see that I have my Baylis and Harding, Molten Brown, and L'occitane . I also keep my everyday essentials on her A.K.A Vaseline, tweezers, cotton.


Here is just my little face and body cares essentials. Here you can see my Clinique face cream, my Nip Fab products, you can read my review on the nip fab deep cleansing fix ... http://ne0nshinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/nip-fab-deep-cleansing-fix.html, and my elemis bath oils.
 


Finally the top shelf is filled with my either second of the product ' products' or just other bits and bobs. From here you can see at least 1/5 of all my soap and glory product, I know I have a lot, oops. My Clinque eye serum, course my Vicks, you know its essential for this time of the year. and my Dry oil spray, which I love.
 
Sorry this was quite a un-unique post, I'll be back on my form next week when I have the ability to do some clothing posts since my camera is FINALLY *yay* fixed. I will have a Valentines day look up so keep your eyes peeled for that (although i'm not doing anything hah)
 
Social:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment