Popular Posts

Thursday 1 January 2015

Fireworks pop .. Last year stops


Hello,
I hope you all had a great night ,mwheter you were out and about or watching the fireworks around the world  ( how incredible were they ) .
My night got better and better we went out to Prezzo with some friends and had a lovely meal , the garlic bread with caramelised onions is so good , yum . Then we went back to their house and enjoyed a night of partying with a DJ set up and Jooles Holland . I have to say new year isn't something I celebrate as much as many of the other world wide holidays but I still had fun .with lots of lovely food , drinks , dancing , and company ,

I diddnt particularly dress up as such but I  thought I'd show you my look . I'm going to the sales at the weekend so I'm fearing for my bank balance .

Makeup .

I diddnt go for a very dramatic look that you may associate with party's , but I did try out some new makeup on my look . As you guys may ( or may not know) I love making my eyes big and bold , so of course my focus for this look was to accomplish this . I went for a colour I wouldn't particularly go for , Purple.
I started on my eyes by using the 'Bourjous colour edition ' in the colour ' Prune Nocturne' and applied that all over my eyelid , right into the corners .On top of that I used 'LOreal infallible eyeshadow' in the colour 'purple obsession to add a hint of glitter . I dragged that underneath my eye and blended it out to created a blurred affect . I used 'Soap and Glory thick and fast' on my lashes , I can't express my love for this mascara enough I creates longer and fuller looking lashes and beautiful bold eyes .recently I haven't used eyeliner as much since I've experimented with using eyeshadows instead , but I considered using my 'No7 Metallic eyes pencil' upon my waterline to create a glitter effect and a bolder looking Eye .  On my eyebrows I used my 'MUA , brow kit in dark ' to create definition .

On my face I used my 'bareSkin pure brighting serum foundation' in 002 . I love this foundation it is long lasting and give amazing covering and a natural glow without looking oily . Then I used my 'Rimmel match perfection foundation' in Ivory , instead of concealer to keep a longer lasting coverage under my eyes and forehead .To contour my face and add some colour I used the 'Bourjous paris maxi delight bronzer ' I only just got this bronzer but I love it at the moment as it isn't too heavy and blends out very easily . I don't wear blucher that much in the winter months as I get natural rosy cheeks from
 the harsh cold weather so I just applied my 'revlon highlighting Pallette ' in rose gold to create a natural glow upon my cheekbones .
On my lips I used my 'Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker lip shine ' in 'Charm offensive ' I just kept It a natural shine by using a neutral colour.


What I wore :
I just went for a casual but slightly dressed up look . Wearing my '' dorophy perkins jeans ' these jeans are honestly so flattering and so comfy .considering I'm not really a jeans person . I was wearing my 'Wallis navy blouse with a jewelled neckline . And my all time favourite boots 'Dune ladies next door'
Then as it's rather chilly at this time of year I just wore my Laura ashley coat , which I can't find on the website but it has been mentioned up in a hyperlink in one of my previous post .











Yes my dads shirt is loaded with guitars .



Me and my little brother walking complaining about the cold 


If you know my you know my love for pugs .





Social ..
Twitter .. https://mobile.twitter.com/account
Instagram ..http://instagram.com/marthar0se/

Instagra

2 comments:

  1. Hey there !!

    lovely blog post !!

    great blog you have here

    would be great to see you over on my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Happy New Year!!

    Jade 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !
      I defiantly will check it our .
      Habpve a great 2015

      Delete