Popular Posts

Sunday 4 January 2015

Lets get physical . my 10 minute body workout , No weights .


Hello ,

So I know we can all be pressed for time now days . But I know how important fitness and a healthy lifestyle  is aswell .

So I have had a few request of doing showing you my 10 minute workout full body workout routine that is sure to get you a toned body . I do this when I don’t have much time after school or im just feeling lazy . If I had more time I would go on my rowing machine for around 20 minutes .Not only am I going to tell you my 10 minute routine but im also going to share with you some tips of maintaining a healthy lifestyle , A lot of these things are very luxurious  and calming .
 
 { The way to get the the best from your workout is to wear appropriate clothing , so make sure you have a gortex top or any workout top that allows your to move freely in and tight leggings that are of a appropriate material .}

 

So let’s get straight into it :

100 jumping jacks

20 sits ups .

50 mountain climbers .

High knees for 30 seconds

7 burpees

14 Frog leg crunches

1 minute flutter kicks

1 minute plank

40 seconds alternate leg raises crunches

1 minute alternate leg lunge .

15 sumo squats

30 minute static squat

30 second wall sit .

14  alternate plank rows (crossing over your leg and raising the opposite arm )

And that’s it it works all of body , but remember to do a warm up before otherwise your body will be aching after .

 

A few tips for maintaining a healthy life style :
Go for a 5 minute walk each day

Have hot steamy baths at least 1 a weak  , having a steamy bath , opens up your pores and removes impurities in your skin .

Have a green tea at night this acts to cleanse your body on the inside . I’d recommend getting Dr Stuarts tea .

Swap milk chocolate for dark chocolate a few times a week , the higher the percentage the better .


  Make sure you drink lots of water, have a glass before and after every meal .

Don’t eat any bulky or sugary foods within 1-2 hours before you go to bed as over night.

Make sure you get 5 or more a day.

Treat yourself , its been proven that people who have a bit of chocolate everyday can maintain a healthier diet that people who cut it out all together .

To all the girls, have a no makeup day a couple of times a week , to let your skin recover from all the chemicals .
 
Social :

No comments:

Post a Comment