Popular Posts

Friday 9 January 2015

January Look Fantastic Box.

Hello,
I love beauty boxes, and I know I cant be the only one. I mean who doesn't like receiving a box of surprising goodies for almost half the price !
So today I finally received my 'look fantastic' box and I was beyond excited to open it . If you don't know what Look fantastic is, it is essentially a website with all the major beauty brands on, its like ASOS but for beauty. Now anyway I'm sure your all dying to know what is inside the 'Box of wonders' that what my mum called it, hah. Okay so here we go ..
{If you would like me to do reviews on these products at the end of the month, then write a comment down below }

Product  1 :




Product  2 :




Product 3 :

Product 4:


Product 5:



Product 5;



Product 6:




I may do a Q&A so comment below any questions you have .

Social :











No comments:

Post a Comment