Popular Posts

Thursday 29 January 2015

Januay Favourites and Exciting news.

Hello everyone,
So who else has had snow in the past week? I have yay.
I cant believe the first month of 2015 is over, bye January *wave*.
Anyway back to it,  so I have a Favourites post for you today. I have had some very obvious favourites this month, so I had no problem about what to mention.
Oh guys, I have got my Prom dress... Yes PROM DRESS, I'm so excited. Now I just have to purchase all of my *cough* luxury *cough* makeup and shoes. and I know this is early but when it comes to it, I will hopefully of started my YouTube so comment below if you want me to do a Get ready with me .
Also comment some questions for me to answer in a future Q&A blog post!

anyway onto the favourites...

lets goo..


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation:
No matter how many other high street foundations I buy I always find that I go back to this one. It has incredible coverage and is long-lasting. It doesn't drain your skin but gives you a vibrant and fresh face and look. A great everyday affordable foundation.
 
Soap & Glory sexy mother pucker lip gloss:
On look another soap and glory product has been mentioned in my blog post; Surprise Surprise.
I only just realised a few days ago that I have used this Lip lacquer almost
every day in January. I creates a matte lip in a gorgeous pink/chocolate tone. Its not a sticky lp gloss, if you know what I mean.
 
Ysl, shadow duo:
Do you every go through your makeup collection and find a product you forgot  about? Well this is one of those moments. This is a gorgeous palette consisting of a chocolate tone, with a hint of glitter, and a baby pink tone. Both of these are highly pigmented and are stunning together creating a bronze/gold tone.
 
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream:
 
I swear by this product I use t upon my lips and it gives them a plump and delicate feel. Leaving them smooth and hydrated for a long time.
 
Giorgio Perfume
 
I'm surprised that I have never wrote about this product before. I love it so much. It give a vintage smell but honestly its gorgeous, and its one of those smells tat you can recognise a mile off (well not quite a mile). I couldn't recommended this enough. A gorgeous long lasting smell.
 
 
 
Disney IPhone case:
So I got a new iPhone for Christmas, and I came home from school one day and my mum got me this, how cute is this case though. It may be a weird favourite but oh well, its super cute and practical so yeah .
 
What has been your favourites this month?
 
Thank you for reading,
Martha
x
 
Social:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment