Popular Posts

Saturday 3 January 2015

Blast from the past /2014 favourites .

 

Hello,
So I know 2014 has been done with but for now i'm going to take you back and tell you about my 2014 favourites . So grab yourself a cup of tea and relax . I'm not going to go into too much detail with all of my favourites otherwise it will just get repetitive and boring , but if your curious about some of the items then comment and ill do a separate blog post about the product.
okay so lets jump right in .
I'm going to start with fashion favourites ...

1:
Okay so this hat is what I received as one of my birthday presents so a fairly late favourite  but I am addicted to big floppy hats and this is just such a gorgeous colour its almost like a camel colour , idk? But its perfect pretty much all year round and can be used to dress up an outfit .My dad got it in Covent garden but i'm afraid I don't know the brand .
 
 
 
2: So I'm pretty sure if you've red my blog post you'll know how much I adore this coat from Laura actually . It is a perfect fit and is so flattering on your body . I just love the contrast in tones on this coat . I love that this coat can make a simple outfit look so dressy .
 
3: Again if you red my blog post you'll know I wear these pretty much every day , They are pretty expensive but they are so comfty  and a beautiful colour and style.
 

4:Ignore the mud !!
But my Nike running trainers have been my saviour when I do workouts or running they are so comfy and have a great flexibility when your moving . I love the style and colour , with the glow in the dark print .
 
 
 
 
 
Beauty

In 2014 I discovered many beauty items that I have realised ive purchased a new times over and over !
5:I love , love , love this foundation from Maybelline . The formula is amazing , it gives you a fresh glow , and amazing coverage . This has been my number 1 all year round .
6:I don't think I need to explain my love for this . If you've red my blogs for a while   you would of guessed that this would be a favourite . it give great length and volume .
 
7:I have become a eyelashes 'Addict' over 2014 especially wearing individuals . They look so natural and give the effect of long lashes which I love . I apply these to the outer corner of my eyes , to create a beautiful bold eye .
 
 
8: I have done a previous blog post on this , earlier in the year ----> http://ne0nshinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/rose-and-frankincense-face-cream.html .
 
9: Now I initially wasn't a fan of hand cream /balm but recently this has ben a life saver . I don't go anywhere I without it . A lovely smell and doesn't make your hands feel all slippery after using like many do . It soaks in beautifully .
 
 
 
Music :
1; George Ezra , Literally love his whole album its always on repeat . his song Spectacular rival has to be my favourite song .
2: One republic . Again love their whole album
3: McBusted . Okay can we just talk about how amazing they are together , like seriously I cant get enough of their album .
and finally
maroon 5: They've always been one of my favourite bands so of course i'm going to mention them
 
Movies :
Im not a massive move fan as I tend to get bored half way through but I have 3 that I have loved this year.
1: Frozen , just because I love Disney .
2: Buried . You need to watch this , its the most gripping film ive seen .
3: Inbetweeners 2 : Cant get enough of this a great sequel to the first .
 
So they were my 2014 favourite . What were your favourites from the past year ?!
 
Social :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment