Popular Posts

Monday 5 January 2015

OH Yes I Did !!


"Its Behind you "
"Oh no its not"
I love a good panto , who else does ?
I mean your never to old (Ever).
Well my mum and I decided that it was time to revisit, Birmingham to see the  panto Jack and The Beanstalk. Its pretty much become a tradion for us to do some retail therapy at the Bullring then go to see it. We've already guaranteed that we will be purchasing tickets for 'Aladdin' .
'Britain's Biggest pantomime' The spectacular line up consisted of Jane McDonald,Duncan James, Chris Gascoyne,Gary Wilmot ,Paul Zerdin, Matt Slack and Robyn Mellor. With  little bringing it back to home humour and some subtle adult humour , its a win for all the family .
The cast were superb , props to Paul Zerdin and his puppet sam , honestly don't know how he does it . I was beyond excited to see Chris Gascoyne since he is just an incredible actor , and I loved him as peter in coronation street and his performance was amazing as the villain !

The interaction with the audience is probably what makes it so enjoyable that the cast make you feel apart of it , From the songs to the shouting out !
Another thing that I love is how they don't re-act a story you know they mix it up adding a modern twist , but you can also still recognise the story .
And honestly the design of the stage and props was incredible , especially the giant and the 3d effect !!
If you live around the area i'd recommend you take a visit !
I now have a soar thought  from shouting and laughing , so all in all it was amazing .

Social :
twitter;https://twitter.com/Marthar0se
Instagram :http://instagram.com/marthar0se/

No comments:

Post a Comment